I found women's panties under my couch!!! adult content

They were a size 14... I am a 5, my SO swears he doesn't know where they came from ( I had a friend over and I asked her if they were hers and she said no... I found them 3 days after she was over and she was only here for about 15 mins) I was in the living room the whole time so I know something couldn't have happened... He says they must of fallen out her bag but I think it's B.S...... plus mhe's been accusing me of cheating lately.... does it not sound like he is being a weasel????

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 8:14 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• oh when my damn ex husband cheated on me he did that same shit blamed me of cheating...red flag mama

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 8:17 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Sounds like it to me...sorry, hun! Good luck and I hope you get to the bottom of this, even if it's not the outcome you want!
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 8:17 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• wow.. that doesn't sound good.. he's accusing you?? on what grounds?? does he have proof?? well now you have proof he is!! good lcuk!!
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 8:18 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I have never heard of a size 14 womens underwear... If that's the case she's HUGE.... No offense to anyone that size but underwear osn't sized the same as clothing... Maybe Hubby likes to wear them,lolololol....
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:18 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Panties size 14 are for like a pants size 30 O_O

Is your friend that big? I would be suspicious of him cheating and would start investigating further. Especially if he is accusing your without provocation.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:19 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• isn't*
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:19 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Sounds to me someone is lieing and you need to get to the bottom of this before you get shit brought home to you. I hate liers and I hate cheaters/players more. If a man can be/act like a man then he isn't nothing but a little boy playing head games. GL momma stand your ground and watch all the red flags that he is putting out there for you.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:20 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• oh my gosh YES! yikes,,,, don't be in denial of this liek i was of my husband's abuse!!! they HAD to have gotten there somehow i am so sorry!!!! just know mayeb it was a bad mistake and only sorta okay if he fesses and is remorseful and you go to a counselor or to talk to SOMEone.... unles HEEEE wears them when you are not around? is he bisexual? does he liek to be spanked or dominated? i'm serious! he also may have a fetish, of either masturbatign using them in his hand or something. WERE they USED or new??? sorry but have to check thatQ!! any hairs??? what color??? once i foudn a red pubic hair on my parents bed and confronted my suster if she was havign sex with her irish boyfriend at the time! lol she was but denied it and now i smile... but your situation you have to get to the root of, tell him "I;m not stupid, sorry." my ex had nail marks in his arm and kept tellign me he got hurt at work, i never shoud have believedhim
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 8:20 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I work nights ( I get off at 3am) and he will call me during the day and if I don't answer I'm apparently with another man... I sleep when my son sleeps because I get 2-3 hrs of sleep a night and I'm exhausted
    June_Mama09

Comment by June_Mama09 (original poster) at 8:20 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• sounds like some type of weasel to me for sure. wow. why would he go up a size or rather a few size from you. what a pig to cheat like that and not man up to it. does he seriously think your that stupid. you caught him red handed
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:21 PM on Sep. 22, 2010