how often did u get professional pics done of your kids as babies and toddlers

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:21 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• first born, by his 1st birthday he'd had 'em done 19 times.

daughter by 1st birthday had 'em done perhaps 7 times

now, though it's annual portraits PLUS dance school pix plus school pics
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 8:26 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• twice and it was only for my 3rd and the second set was free because we got the first set
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 8:26 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• We have two done of Monkey. About maybe three of Red. None of Lump. We decided it was cheaper to use our own camera or MIL's expensive one and set up the pictures our self and print them out on our HP printer.
    Kenre

Answer by Kenre at 8:27 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• every year for christmas card now, but with my first i had it done more than with the other two because they would come to my house and do it.... now i have to go to them lol. lazy momma i know.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:27 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• once a month when they were babies then after they turned 1 , their birthdays and xmas, once they started school I just did the school pics in fall and spring with xmas pixs for the entire family. Sears and JC Penney always had coupons for 3.99 a sheet and free sitting fees.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 8:28 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I haven't since they started school. Now I just use the schools pics. I used to do them several times a year. I prefer to take snapshots because they show more of the personality then posed pictures. I like to blow up the snapshots and frame them.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 8:29 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• After the newborn and first year pics...they say every two years...bcuz children tend to look the same within a year time...but the two year mark you really can see the change in their features... i myself did the nb & one year pics...and havnt been back...and my ds is 4 now...sooo i know it's time...wow ...i may go this weekend thanks for the idea...:)
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 8:31 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• All my kids I did it the same way. 4 times from newborn to 1yr old pics then every 6 months until they were 5, then annually.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:33 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• i did every three month with my dd, now a friend just started her photography business and does free ones for me.
    mayo9mommy

Answer by mayo9mommy at 8:34 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• My mother has bought them twice I think... And my aunt just bought us a package... But I have never seen a reason to have them done... They are super expensive and they just sit in a box.

So in 4+ years, I think we are going on trip number 3...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:34 PM on Sep. 22, 2010