I just need to vent a little adult content

I am so fed up with my hubby and his selfish ness. I just started school on monday and i had told him that i would need a couple hours of silence at night after our daughter went to bed to study and do homework. I cant go in our bedroom because it hurts my back to sit scrunched over on our bed for two hours and i cant sit in our "dinning room" because lets face it our house is small and the living and dinning room join together so its not two seperate rooms so when the hubby watches tv it distracts me because im the kind of person who needs quite or classical music on when studying. Anyway my vent is about last night i said ok i need the tv turned off so i can do some homework and he just blew up bitching and moaning about how he doesnt get to watch tv (because he is at work all day and he watches it from the time he gets home til our daughter goes to bed thats three hours after work.) Im so irritated with him because he

bradymoma86

Asked by bradymoma86 at 8:22 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• continuation from above... thinks that everything should revolve around him. I mean he thinks i should cook when he wants me too not when the kids are hungry but when he is and he expects me to take his boots off EVERDAY when he comes home from work even if i am in the middle of something he gets upset if i dont just drop everything and do it!!! I could go on and on but I just wanted to get that off of my chest because i cant have a journal because he would read it and i cant text my friends because he would read those too and plus he just doesnt like me talking to my friends about what a dick he can be because he doesnt like looking like a T-BAG!!!!! Thanks for listening ladies
    bradymoma86

Comment by bradymoma86 (original poster) at 8:26 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Sorry to hear you're with such a jerk. My ex was very self-centered and selfish and I could never put up with anyone like that again. As for the TV issue, do you have a computer in the bedroom? Maybe he could watch his shows online from the computer?
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 8:30 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Do you feel better momma? I would tell him to take his own f**king boots off and that you worry and attention is on the children. He is a big boy and he can do for himself. He needs to treat you like a human not a piece of shit. He sounds like a real asshole piece of shit. Tell him to man up or get the hell out.
    Your schooling is more important then him sitting his ass in the chair/couch watching TV. Shut the tv off yourself and get your school work done and tell him to F**k himsellf. For real.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:36 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• i left a man three months agao who was all that and waaaaay WORSE so watch it,,, it only escalates the more you accommodate. a domestic violence person told me that one woman told her, "but i was the BEST wife I could be... and it made for my WORST marriage!!!" so be wise. Stick up for yourself. if youare not doign anything terribly wrong he should mutually respect you and treat you with care. thats a real husband. if you are submissive to him, that is a GIFT that should be cherished and RECIPROCATED!!!! to you!!!! you deserve good ness and to be appreciated, i bet you dont ask for crap from him.... but that is all you get with some crumbs of affection. thats what i had., plus getting hit when he got angry. made me so devastated. goo dluck and YOU STUDY any how you NEED to!!! it's bettering yourself and your kids, its not stupid tv!!! tv is not LIFE!!!
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 8:44 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• What year is it honey? and NO OFFENSE TO ANY POSTERS OR READERS...but What color is your skin? You look white to me in your pictures....you aren't a maid and you aren't a slave, he can bend his ass over for 5 minutes and untie and slip off his own fucking shoes.....my hubby doesn't even tie them, he shoves the laces inside the shoe and slides them on and off.....I'm sorry he's a douche, you obviously love him or you wouldn't be with him....mine has alot of the same qualities as yours so I know the situation and I hate the selfishness....the whole world doesn't revolve around them and lets face it....if it did that would be saying we as their wives are the moon....and I am NOT as big as a planet LOL
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 8:45 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Yeah, he is being a selfish jerk. (Although, can't we all from time to time...)
    WyndenSkie

Answer by WyndenSkie at 9:03 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• hey kiddo dont you remember the old saying mama didn't raise no fool.WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HIS HANDS why are you taking off his boots ok yes its good to do things for your husband because he's been working hard all day or hardly working lol and you want to have dinner ready and house clean and his clothes wash,but not taking off boots.and maybe you should just tell him im doing this for us and if you dont care about me studying and passing test i will just quit and i will just use your money and go shop everyday even through whats his is yours they still think the money is theres you know what i mean,but be strong girl thats whats wrong with woman now days there to dam weak,sorry just venting
    sweetie44

Answer by sweetie44 at 9:35 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• can you put the tv in the bedroom?..problem (or at least one of them) solved
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 10:25 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I'd tell him to take his own boots off. You're not his mother. Since you started school, he should have enough respect to let you have time to yourself to do what you need to do. Do you have a TV in the bedroom? If so, tell him to go watch it in there.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:42 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• good luck
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 2:05 AM on Sep. 23, 2010