What Shampoo do u use???

I have been using pantene for years... my bf says im spending to much on shampoo...when they all do the same job... i disagree....

TezMoM

Asked by TezMoM at 8:23 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• what ever was on sale when I went to the market
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 8:25 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• My DH uses Pantene, I think it's junk! I only use Garnier fructis... It's the only thing that doesn't shred my hair!

Tell you BF he's full of shit! There is a HUGE difference between shampoos!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:26 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I don't use the same shampoos. I always switch it up. I might buy suave, then pantene, then fructis, it is whatever I want when I go to the store. The rest of the family just deals with what I pick out!
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 8:28 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• all shampoo's do not do the same job! tell your bf that i just bought shampoo and conditioner at the salon yesterday for $40!...it's the only thing I really splurge on and I only do it b/c it really makes my hair so nice...I've never found anything else that works like this...it's called Eufora.
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 8:30 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• i have realized that no matter what shampoo that i use i have to apply a great amount of conditioner after i shampoo. I have very long naturally curly hair and it's a proven fact that anyone with naturally curly hair also has very DRY hair. I use a shampoo with conditioning in it and then a leave in conditioner. Not to much though because it makes my hair look greasy. Then i use a body building moose so that the curls don't frizz from her to kingdom come and back.
    mrsnikifrank

Answer by mrsnikifrank at 8:30 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• i switch between redken's color extend shampoo (which retails for around $12/8oz) to pureology rehydrate shampoo ($26).
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:34 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I used to use pantenee till I heard that it ws rough on your hair, now I use Tresme or sauve, and I can tell the difference and my hair feels softer and is easier to use
    bsherman

Answer by bsherman at 8:34 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Nexxus humectress. Its great for dry coarse hair. I get it at costco
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 8:39 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I use Pantene moisturizing most of the time, but switch up between that and L'Oreal Everpure (it's sulphate free). Sometimes I try one from the BioSilk line, but usually end up going back to Pantene.
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 8:59 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I use Seanik solid shampoo from Lush.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:32 PM on Sep. 22, 2010