Should i take a pregnancy test? adult content

My boyfriend and i have been trying to convieve for a while now. My expected period was friday the 24, But last friday until yesterday i experienced some strange spotting/bleeding. It was very light, and very short, which is weird because i normally have very heavy and pretty long periods. Also the coloring was not usual. More of a brown with some discharge. Should i take a pregnancy test today or do you think its too soon?

ky8423

Asked by ky8423 at 8:24 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• wait til the weekend. be careful like dont drink or strain yourself. i took one when i was suddenly SOOOO tired at work I had to put ,my head down on arms o desk, and when my breasts were SORE and when i was so HUNGRY I'd go out at work at lunch abd bring back burger king three days in a row!!! LOL the receptionist noticed. and i was 6 weeks along!!!!
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 8:28 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Hey,
    I am in the same situation you are in. Normally my AF would come lately between the 16th n 17th of every month but this month I saw light bleeding and spotting early like the 7th of this month it usually is heavy and range from 6-9 days but this time it only lasted like two days. STRANGE!!! So i waited till this morning and tested and it came up negative. So I am guessing that it was a period and wasn't implantation bleeding. (That's what I thought it was.) Its too soon. Give it a week if its negative, wait a week and retest. That is my opinion on the situation. Hope it helps!!
    Mzstilltrying

Answer by Mzstilltrying at 1:04 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Are you really? Lol it's so frustrating not knowing whats going on in your own body!! I couldn't wait so i took one test out of the two that it comes with and it was negative. But im pretty sure if i dont get a full on period tomorrow, that there is a good chance i'm pregnant. I am waiting about a week til i take another test. Thanks!
    ky8423

Comment by ky8423 (original poster) at 6:14 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• It been two weeks since I seen the spotting, and I tested and I got a BFN... :( Well, just waiting till next month to try again I guess. Unless, my hormones still have not gotten high enough to be detected by a home pregnancy test.
    Mzstilltrying

Answer by Mzstilltrying at 1:31 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• well good luck! I know the feeling :(
    ky8423

Comment by ky8423 (original poster) at 6:23 PM on Sep. 24, 2010