What is your favorite book?

fairyinabubble

Asked by fairyinabubble at 11:03 AM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i am not sure i have a favorite book, but i do have a favorite author...i love debbie macomber. Nora roberts is my 2nd fav.
    kld1979

Answer by kld1979 at 11:16 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• All of the Nicholas Sparks books. I haven't rea them all yet, but I've read about 5 or 6 and he's hasn't disappointed me so far!

My favorite children's book is "I'll Love You Forever"
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:21 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Ugh. That's so hard! I am a HUGE book fan. I guess I'll have to go with A Rose In Winter by Kathleen E. Woodiwiss. It's got such drama but is such a great love story! My copy is held together by duct tape, LOL. It was my mom's favorite when she was 20-ish, and she passed it on to me when I was like 17 and "old enough" for some of the sleaze. LOL.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:31 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Of all my books..my favorite isn't a novel It is a book of Robert Frost Poetry that I recieved when I was about 16. It is well warn and overused..but it is my favortite
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:42 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I like books by sharyn mccrumb...ok all but her mystery stuff. I like classics as well like To Kill a Mockingbird and just read Don Quixote. I"m a short story fan and loved O Henry stories.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:10 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• My favorite book is Intensity by Dean Koontz. He has several others I really love, but this one is a wild ride. It is intense. Try it, you'll like it. :)
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 12:29 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I just have to go with my current favorite, lol, which is Son of a Witch, the sequel to Wicked.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 1:18 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• accident by danielle steele its a good read
    MarksGurl

Answer by MarksGurl at 3:11 PM on Oct. 20, 2008