Glad im breastfeeding!!

this similac is more reason to breastfeed ladies! i know some people say they dont have tike but come on its your baby! do you not have time for them? gimme a bump if you breastfeed!!

hotmommy420

Asked by hotmommy420 at 8:27 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in General Parenting

• I'm glad you're breastfeeding, but don't waste your time judging other moms who don't. That's not a very mature thing to do.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:28 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• You know what, I breastfed, and will with this one... But seriously, no bump from me... This isn't a question, it's a lame attempt at putting those who don't breastfeed down...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:30 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• feeding babyThanks Fallaya!!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:31 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• BREASTFEEDING ROOOOCKS!!! no matter hhow long you do it. Formula is good though for when you stop!!! I went for four awesome months then put her on Enfamil Premium Lipil with DHA/AHA and Choline for brain and eye. Sh esure loved my sugary breast milk though!! my right breast dried up first and I noursihed her for liek a month with only the left at every fulll feeding!!! NOW my breats are a B down from a C!! my sister and i laugh about this,, they look good but are definitely smaller! and i lost all my baby weight too in like four months. Some women have trouble so i dont judge but feel if you CAN do it it is worth it very much so. didnt hurt me at all and she was a champ at it!! she was a mush mouthed little cool baby scooting for a booby over the boppy pillow on each side, then she just wanted one side and didnt go for the other on a single feeding so sometimes they wont. also you feed more often on breast; it digestsquickly
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 8:33 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I bumped you but this is definitely not the way to spread the "good news"
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 8:33 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I'm proud to say mine had both
    Smiley001

Answer by Smiley001 at 8:34 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I agree with the other two. I could not breast feed do to a growth in my breast and other medical matters. I take medication I would eventually die if not taken and meaning I had to literally pull off a miracle to have my DD and the fact she is healthy! Yes, I have a mangable condition and could not breast feed.
    I find you insulting!!!!
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 8:34 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• i dont think youre insulting i think you are very proud and on a high from the accomplishment!!! GOOD for you!!! hugs. making time is not an excuse not to breast feed IF a mother doesnt have to jump back to work because her mean husband left her or something, you know, there are many stories out there as to why
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 8:39 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• i ebf 2 babies and the other one i ebf until he started with his issues. i don't like your question.... it's people like you who give mommas who ebf that judgemental stereotype.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:42 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Happy Happy Joy Joy, you are breastfeeding..............................................
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 8:44 PM on Sep. 22, 2010