coincidence or just timing?

I went to an online school, one that does the commercials. But they kept pushing my graduation date from 2010 to 2012 & eventually to 2013. I asked why and got some weird round about answer as to wether or not I was looking to finish school. How was it turned around on me? It wasn't!
I quit with an excellent excuse, got a job and finished paying back my student loan this past July, which enabled me to have even better credit. So where is my problem??
Earlier today the school's counselor or sales person called my cell phone asking if I thought now was a good time to finish school.
I just said that I am doing even better than I knew was possible and thanks for the call, have a nice day. Then I hung up.
Was it coincidence they called?
Well I only gave my new cell number to the loan company 4 months ago and it has been a year since I spoke to the school.

tryin2BGOOD

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 8:28 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Money & Work

• They are just trying to get you to give them more money, trying to make you feel down on yourself that you havent finished school. But KUDOS on how you handled it!!
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 8:35 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Thank You.
    tryin2BGOOD

Comment by tryin2BGOOD (original poster) at 8:36 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• yeah they were tryin to hustle ya.congrads on doin so well
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 8:37 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Scarry if the loan company gave your number out I would call them and verify. Did your old line have a forwarding number?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:26 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• confusedSounds odd. How would the school get your #???? I would call him back & inquire!

NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 1:38 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• They're trying to get money from you. If you go back to school, do it with a university that's close to home.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:29 PM on Sep. 23, 2010