For those of you old or young enough to have played the original NES...

What was your favorite NES game? Do you still play it?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 8:38 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Entertainment

• Uninvited. Yes, I do on occasion.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:41 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• donkey kong...i loved how the alligator (i think it was an alligator..its been so long!) sounded when he got it.

wait, was that donkey kong??? i honestly can't remember!!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:42 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I was old enough, but I didn't have my own system. Just played a friend's a couple of times. DH had one, I'm asking him... he says Mike Tyson's Punch Out was one of his favorites. He can't remember them too much otherwise.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 8:43 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• If you're talking of Nintendo... I still have mine! And all the games. I like Super Mario Brothers of course. Zelda, duck hunt, fester's quest, bucky o'hare, section Z, solomon's key and castlevania.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 8:49 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• my kids still have their original one. I'll have to ask them next time I talk to them (they're 24 and 20 and they don't live at home anymore)
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 8:51 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I still have mine too! And we have most of the games on newer systems too...

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 8:54 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I think it had to do with Zombies, I think Zombies ate my Neighbors... I <3 that game. & Any Mario games. Street Fighter..Omg I can go on & on & On.

I just finally got rid of mine. (it went to a good cause so I can't complain)
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 9:06 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I WISH I STILL HAD MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-( My mom smashed ours bc my brother wouldn't stop playing it....BUT my favorite game was Mario and Duckhunt on the same cartridge then when it came out.....Dr. Mario...where you had to match the pills and the little germs poofed! THAT was my first addiction!
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 9:09 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Mario! I played the heck out of that game!
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 9:18 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Tetris and Duck Hunt

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:18 PM on Sep. 22, 2010