i have a question. need advice asap.

i went to school with a couple of girls. isabel. melinda. and angela. well i still talk to isabel and melinda. but when i was in school angela pretended to be my friend. and after i was outta school i still texted her no reply. i messaged her no reply. nothing. so i assume she doesnt want to be friends. but now my babyshower is coming up and melinda is like invite angela?? for what?? to me if i cant get ahold of her then she must not want to come or be around me. so melinda was like ill invite her. oh no you wont its not your babyshower. no one is going to be sitting at my babyshower and talkin shit about me. what should i do. sorry so long.

mauricellaf

Asked by mauricellaf at 8:45 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I say you only invite who YOU want and feel comfortable with you don't want to be uncomfortable at your own baby shower and no one gets to invite people but you!
    3beautbabies

Answer by 3beautbabies at 8:53 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Like you said it's your babyshower..if you dont want her there then she shouldn't be invited. Surely your other friends can respect that..if not I'd evaluate that relationship as well.
    PerfectLove910

Answer by PerfectLove910 at 8:49 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• You are having a baby. I am assuming you are a grown-up, right? You have the right to do what you want, when you want.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 8:49 PM on Sep. 22, 2010