sign here... sign this....read this...read that... too much?

So much is a give and take effort with school. I'm real sure my little one will do fine. I am just happy the school takes such interest in her well-being>
It's ok that they want her to learn the ''right way'', sometimes I just think it's so rushed and others I'm happy she is getting some extra homework, after all the evening interaction is rather a boost for both our growing together.
But is it me or does it appear that school is just time spent being occupied, and not cared about?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:49 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in General Parenting

• i feel like schools are babysitters...homeschooling all the way!!
    hotmommy420

Answer by hotmommy420 at 8:59 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Well , I sure was not expecting that response.

School is just babysitter service. In a huge way it is, kind of, but learning does take place. It's not like I don't have that built -in to know she could learn it here just like that, she enjoys going. She tells me she likes to go, and then she is tired at night, and her dad isn't there much so when the time is there, she is gone with him. I know school tries. They do a great job. As long as she will do her part. The only thing is it seems that the homework this early is getting on her nerves.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:14 PM on Sep. 22, 2010