Please help-What can I do about the puffiness under my eyes?

Sleep is a luxury - my work schedule changes constantly.

ladycertz

Asked by ladycertz at 8:50 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• i know that you see it all the time on tv but it actually works. Use thin slices of cold cucumbers. :D it works for puffiness.
    mrsnikifrank

Answer by mrsnikifrank at 8:52 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• You can use an ice mask or slices of very cold cucumbers . If the skin feels crepe like after the swelling goes down dab a bit of egg white under them..it will tighten the skin right up.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:55 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• try cold compacts
    sweetie44

Answer by sweetie44 at 8:55 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• used black tea bags layed on your eyes. cooled and liquid squeezed out of course.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 8:56 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I read once where putting two spoons in the freezer until they are really really cold and then pressing the underside of the bowl part to your undereye is supposed to work (probably similar to a ice pack mask) and Preparation H cream (I know it would seem gross) is something I used to use and I've heard super models swear by it
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 8:57 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Preperation H really works! But its very important that you buy the cream not the ointment. I use it evertyime we have family pictures done to make sure I don't look too puffy since I am always up late getting everyone's clothes ready, laying stuff out, etc...
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 9:07 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I have heard avacados work, but not sure
    soccerfanatic14

Answer by soccerfanatic14 at 11:22 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Arnica gel. You can find it at health food stores or look online. Get it in it's pure form w/out anything added. It works wonders, not just on puffy eyes, but on aches & pains, rashes.... It's pretty amazing stuff.
    Katjafish

Answer by Katjafish at 3:39 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Jordan Essentials Cucumber Eye Pillows.  Keep in fridge & apply cold for extra soothing.

motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 6:37 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• My favorite product is Mary Kay's  Targeted-Action Eye Revitalizer. The Indulge Soothing Eye Gel works wonders as well!

mbdc

Answer by mbdc at 2:47 AM on Sep. 26, 2010