How early can morning sickness occur? Beside nausea what other signs are there?

I am on day 25 and feeling really awful. I'm not vomiting but I have diarrhea and nausea.I have had 4 miscarriages in 3 yrs and we just started trying again 3 months ago with no luck. I have had every test known to the drs with no answer. I also had a miscarriage when I was only 18 with a different man, so I really don't know what's up, plus my husband has a 6 yr old daughter. We seem to be able to have one together. I seem to not be able to carry the baby. I did have a DNC done this last time that had NEVER been done before so maybe that helped. I hate waiting and wondering until I'm late but there is nothing worse then paying that extra money for an early pregnancy test just for it to turn out negative. I'm trying to be patient, but it's really hard. I never had morning sickness with any of my other pregnancies so if this is what it is then that's a good sign. I hate being sick but the outcome is worth it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I had morning sickness around noon every day a week before i missed my period. The dollar store sells tests that are just as good as the others! GL
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 11:10 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• That happened to me like right after I conceived and got worse around the time my period was supposed to come. I only had slight nausea, but I had a lot of cramps, diarrhea and just a wierd feeling in my stomach. Good luck, it sounds like something to me!
    Anonymous

• Also, try not to test too early, cause you might be disappointed by a false negative. I tested too early and got a negative but then tested the day before my period was due and got a postiive. I knew I was pregnant.
    Anonymous