• In the Spotlight:

do you think i'll ever meet a man if i have 2 kids, no family and work fulltime?

i am separated from get this: a major depressive disorder, severe alcoholic, in mid forties, abusive all the ways, husband. this may be permanent, or long-term temporary at best. if it lasts, hwo will i ever meet someone or let that person find me? i dont want anything frivolous. i dont see how it would ever happen but i really dont mind because i am over the whole love thing now. i want to be strogn and smart for my children. i will be 40 in the fall and feel old and dumb to want to go out even tho i am extremely attractive and petite. who knows. what do you say?

silverelf

Asked by silverelf at 9:10 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• that someone will come along, you deserve the best and your guides and angels know that. they will protect you and take care of you. dont worry mama, that right guy will come around and he will be perfect!

LOVESS & HUGSS
    hotmommy420

Answer by hotmommy420 at 9:18 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I think that you'll meet someone....it might be a littler tricky or atleast different than it was pre-hubby and pre-kids. There is someone out there for everyone, just try and be patient and he'll show up one way or another. Keep your head up girl! :)
    HuntersMom25

Answer by HuntersMom25 at 9:13 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I say good for you that you got out of that mess and yes you will meet someone when you least expect it might be in a grocey store or a walk in the park......never no!
    sweetie44

Answer by sweetie44 at 9:22 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• okay, lol, that was nice, thanks!!!
    silverelf

Comment by silverelf (original poster) at 9:15 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• yes you can
    LoVe4Free

Answer by LoVe4Free at 9:19 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• right sweetie, i guess that is always the way.... thanks! nodding
    silverelf

Comment by silverelf (original poster) at 9:26 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• i did!! i didn't think i would either.. all you gotta do is look!! i have 2 kids and i found someone!!
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 9:33 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• yes!! You just have to look. I ask myself the same thing because I have 2 toddlers
    Smiley001

Answer by Smiley001 at 9:39 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• wow you guys!! gosh. okay well i will let life take its course. the ex is in counselling of two types, AA and anger management and showed up at church looking sad. court is next month. i am thinking of the future more and more and i dont want any scariness around my kids. just was wondering if i wil EVER find a true companion who lasts or is true. keep commenting if you are new to this question pls
    silverelf

Comment by silverelf (original poster) at 9:49 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I feel the same way sometimes. I think it'll happen, just takes time and patience.
    FroggyFeet

Answer by FroggyFeet at 9:52 PM on Sep. 22, 2010