if you could eat fast food everyday would you?

my sister told me today that in the last four months her and her husband have spent 1500 dollars on fast food. i was shocked. i told her that's very unhealthy. also they have a newborn son. they could have spent that money on diapers and other things he will need. my df and i don't eat out at fast food places a lot. maybe once a month. we usually spend 10 to 15 all together. i also asked her if she would eat out everyday if she could. she said yes. i asked why she said it's convienent and easy. so is eating at home. i told her it's unhealthy too. she's overweight and i'm worried she will or does have health problems. all i can think is what would happen to her son if she died from eating unhealthy. if you could eat fast food everyday would you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Food & Drink

• no i wouldn't. that would be like slowly killing yourself. my mom died young (well 46) and didn't get to see any of her grandkids or her daughters get married, graduate college, etc. she had a massive heart attack and i guess it was caused because she was morbidly obese. i want to do better for myself and i am determined to try and stay healthy and stick around to grow old and be the grandmom she always dreamed about being.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:15 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• No.

I do not eat fast food.. Haven't in a couple of decades.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 9:13 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• EW - No!!
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:14 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• No way. Yuck. Greasy, nasty crap. I only eat it if we are on the road and don't have any other options. After eating it, I usually have... ahem... "digestive problems". Not pleasant.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 9:15 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• No. Eating fast food like McDonalds or Burger King makes me feel so sluggish and fat. I rarely eat that kind of stuff.
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 9:16 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• um gosh! i love fast food but only when i crave something really savory and fried and just yummy... it is sickening and doesnt feel healthy after eating it, just satisfying my hunger, like a sinickers bar. i rather healthy medierranean salads and stufff.. beets and veggies and good for you meals that are balanced. but i go thru a phase of just wanting all the tatses of whats out ther ein fast food land, so i will go to taco bell, or long john silvers, and burger king., mostly when i am travellign for business, etc. or for a :treat" for the kids. even then they dont get it much and i cook for them
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 9:19 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• NO WAY....i love a good home cook meal...the only thing that i love alot is chinese food...but i get tired of that at times...
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 9:19 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• If i was rich and had the money YES
    AWebber212

Answer by AWebber212 at 9:12 PM on Sep. 22, 2010