I am a christian and I am not having sex I am willing to wait I just want to date someone respect and on the same level when it comes to relationships

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 PM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• Then you need to stand firm and make sure he is a Christian and wants the same things. My daughter and her, now husband, tried for several years but two years before they got married they failed and did it and she got pregnant and miscarried. Now feeling really bad that, they said, "God punished them" so be careful and stand by your guns. HUGS
    Anonymous

• That is a commendable goal. I'm sure God will bless you with the man He has chosen for you.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:51 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Great choice mama! I hope you stick to your decision...I'm sure you won't regret it!
    aubB06

Answer by aubB06 at 10:53 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• God answers prayers...but in his own time not ours. I am the most impatient person in the world and this he knows. God already knows what and who you need. Try to relax and rest in him as the plan unfolds. Thanks for being a role model for your values and convictions by posting this !!!! We need more women like you.
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 3:21 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• i would like to say u can do it. i waited to marriage we dated 4 years we both were christians and knew thats what
    god whated us to do. now i 25 years of marriage we have 2 teenager and they are both christians and are chosing all so to wait, if we put god first. he will bless plentiful.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:31 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• Good for you!! Pray for a mate and God will send you one. He will bless you honoring the sanctity and purity of marriage!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 7:39 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• hold up, wait a minute- *ROUND OF APPLAUSE!!!:-) gurl do that, it is not worth the heartache of a failed relationship nor the many diseases out here that one can catch even with the use of condoms- I COMMEND YOU!!!
    sweetandpetite1

Answer by sweetandpetite1 at 12:03 AM on Jul. 3, 2008

• Good luck with waiting... I was a great christian girl and waited to have sex until I got married. The only problem with that is I married someone who abuses me and if I had slept with him before I married him I wouldn't be in this hell. Everyone says move out but when you have extenuating circumstanses a disabled child and you cant even afford pads how the hell do you get out. My sister is a pastors wife and she didn't wait and guess what she ended up with the better husband.
    Anonymous