AM i PREGNANT ?

i went to the Dr last Monday and he gave me some pills that i had to take so i can start my irregular period back to normal because i was on the depo shot and i got off 9 months ago and haven't gotten a period back so he gave me those pills and the birth control pills , so i took the pills that was suppose to start my period back that Monday i got them but i stopped taking the Wednesday because i was feeling really sick and had kept getting bad headaches and i remembered that me and my boyfriend had sex 3 weeks ago without a condom. and i`ve been peeing a lot, eating a lot , tired a lot , headaches , cravings, sore breast , back and side pains , mood swings , and its hard for me to sleep at night . Am i pregnant or what ? i`m confused.. what do you guys thank? help me please.. && i`m taking a pregnancy test at the end of the week.. thanx :)

iloveyhuu1

Asked by iloveyhuu1 at 9:29 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• wanna pee on the keyboard and i'll let you know??? no seriously.. go buy a test and take it.. its very possible you have sex.. its ALWAYS a possibility!!
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 9:31 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Pee on the stick.. you can trick yourself into feeling pregnant.
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 9:33 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• 1) go to market
    2) buy magic stick
    3) read directions
    4) pee

this is the only way you will know. None of us do.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:35 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• If you don't mind me asking...what are the pills? I was on Depo, and my periods have been irregular (extremely) since they started back, I haven't gone to the doc's yet because I have no insurance, but I'm just wondering what I may be looking at when I do go. So if you wanna answer here or send me a message with what kind of pills they are and any other info that you feel would be relevant if you were asking this question. Please and thank you!

And...unfortunately, I have to say the same and the only way to know is to take a test. I would think that since you went to the doc's and he gave you some BC, I assume he took a preg test beforehand and it came back negative, so maybe all these symptoms are you adjusting to getting your cycle back. Good Luck!
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 9:42 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• mayb3 U ar3 tak3 a pr3gnancy t3st
    sexymami85

Answer by sexymami85 at 9:51 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Only 2 ways to know for sure. Hpt or Dr. Hope you get the results you want.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 9:56 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Take a test or call your ob
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 11:31 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• honestly its probably your body adjusting to the change i took the depo for 9 months it took me a year just to finally get a period again and 6 months of everyother month.. then i got pregnant all tht time i was having sex unprotected, i was trying to have a baby though and it didnt happen til almost 2 years atfter quitting...i took it back in 07 and im finally pregnant in 10.. everyones different though but its probably nothing and the BC doesnt always help regualte you after the depo i used the patches they forced a period but as soon as i got rid of them byebye period but no pregnancy.
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 12:04 AM on Sep. 23, 2010