Anyone else...

been tricked into watching the "Two Girls One Cup" video? (Note: if you HAVE NOT already watched it, take my advice and avoid it! Don't go looking it up out of curiosity! In this case, curiosity didn't kill the cat, it made it vomit!)

Some of my husband's navy buddies tricked him into it - and he thought it was his duty to pass it on to me. Bleh!

DusterMommy

Asked by DusterMommy at 11:10 AM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, my brother told me about it and I had no idea what it was, so I watched it and I just about puked, so I told my husbad about it and made him watch it :)
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 11:14 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Grossss, I'm so glad I never watched it. I heard about it on Perez Hilton when it first came out, and I was almost tempted to watch it...thankfully, I didn't, and I read about it on Wikipedia instead :P
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:18 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• what is inn the video? i dont want to watch it now but you have me curious
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• i have seen the video and also recommend NOT watching it if you ahve not already.
    kld1979

Answer by kld1979 at 11:19 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• If you HAVE seen it, I recommend going to youtube and looking up "Two Girl One Cup responses". They will crack you up!
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:22 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Yes, my sister tricked me....GROSS!! Is that real because I had to pretend it was fake.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:20 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• never heard of it...kinda interested though.
    Jakesmom1107

Answer by Jakesmom1107 at 1:13 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• OMG.... After reading this question, I looked it up on wikipedia & read about it. EW! I'm so glad I didn't see this! Just reading about it almost made me gag! Grossssssssssss
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 1:50 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• OMG... yeah I think everyone who has seen it has been tricked into seeing it, I don't get the purpose if it and think that it needs to be removed from the internet asap... it's just gross!
    ThreeUnder3

Answer by ThreeUnder3 at 4:15 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I think it's "purpose" is to be more disgusting than anything else in the world....and in my opinion, it succeeds! I got like, 10 seconds into it and had to look away (of course). But it's one of those sick, twisted things that draws your eye, so you are almost required to look at it again! *shudders* I was punching my husband in the arm while he laughed hysterically at my reaction. Boys.....
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 4:41 PM on Oct. 20, 2008