So you watch the show "how I met your mother" ??

I have been watching it recently. I know I am slow. So it is good yeah but what is the pretext? What is the back ground. I get the guy talking is the architect in the future talking to his kids but what gives? What is the rest/ or is there?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 9:44 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Love it!! That's basically it. Ted is telling his kids the story of how he met their mother (who we haven't seen yet) while dating and just living in NY with his group of friends.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:46 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I love the characters, but unfortunately for me, I don't have time to watch. Someday I will watch it. Just not yet.
    It is hilarious though.
    Danaefm

Answer by Danaefm at 9:48 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Yes, I love it! Great cast! Jason Segal as Marshall Ericksen is so cute!
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:06 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• yea thats it...but he labels the friends as aunt and uncle but then he'll go back and times and say something like well remember how I said this person was this and well they really aren't because we did this
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 10:06 PM on Sep. 22, 2010