Would you do ANYTHING to make sure your family was taken care of?

I can honestly say I would. God forbid something happened and I was losing everything and couldn't find meaningful work, I would find me a strip club and dance my ass off. I know what its like to go to bed hungry at night. Me being the oldest of 7 I sacrificed many meals so that my mom and siblings could eat. I would never want my kids to experience this. Pride would go right out the window if my hard. Work and education still weren't enough. Go ahead and bash.

reigndrops12689

Asked by reigndrops12689 at 10:12 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You better believe I would do the same. I would do anything to make sure my kids or taken care of and safe.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:13 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Good for you. I too would do what I needed to see that my family was taken care of.
    When my first husband left me with three children, I worked three jobs to see that they were taken care of.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:15 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Yes, I would.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 10:16 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Amen!! I'm frustrated by another post right now because they are so inconsiderate to people who don't have the best circumstances. I would do ANYTHING I could to support my family and make sure my kids are fed and housed. If I'm a thief because I am late on my rent or electric bill because I chose to eat , then I guess I'm a thief!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 10:17 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Spam in this scenario you can't even work for McDonalds. So then what?
    reigndrops12689

Comment by reigndrops12689 (original poster) at 10:18 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I made this question because I seen a question about stealing groceries or something like that. If it had to be done I would do it. I wouldfeel horrible but my children are first. I hate when people act like they're circumstances are set in stone and nothing could go wrong. Even stone breaks. Life changes.
    reigndrops12689

Comment by reigndrops12689 (original poster) at 10:21 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• stripping also pays a lot better than fast food!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:22 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Yes I would. But, I don't really see stripping as the demeaning career that most woman do. I would also prostitute myself if it meant my children would eat and have a roof. Again, I believe that prostitution should be legal (with rules of course). I think about the only thing I WOULDN'T do is kill people for money.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:27 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Yes we are and we have!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:32 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• i used to be a stripper n i see nothing wrong w/it, its easy money , yes it has its negatives n all but if it came dwn to it i would do it again, yea i can choose to work at mcdonalds but w/kids mickey d really wouldnt cut it, lets be honest, from making from 600-1000 a night to 300 a week what would u pick?
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 10:33 PM on Sep. 22, 2010