Abuse on Cafemom!

HOw do you feel about moms that tear other moms down, without asking any questions??? do you feel these moms should be reported????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Oct. 20, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Yes, and I do it regularly. :) Women on here should support each other or just shut the hell up.
    Emmy_Dollface

Answer by Emmy_Dollface at 11:15 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I've reported women for "bashing" me or other people...and the CM team doesn't delete the answer or reprimand the user. I've even considered quoting the TOS in my report...but I don't think that would help : /
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:16 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• If there is any post on here that you feel breaks the TOS or Community Guidelines the hit the report button under the post. If the post is a group then that report would go to the group owner. If she fails to do anything about it then click on the contact us link at the bottom of the page and let CM (cafemom) know about it.

There is no reason why you can't report something if it breaks either the TOS or the Community Guidelines....

SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 11:17 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I agree with Emmy. My favorite is when they say nasty things and post anonmously! At least show your face if you have something mean to say. It just shows that they are cowards and are unhappy with themselves. Ppl like that need to bring everyone else down with them. They really need to start acting like a mother and not a child. Its really immature and not necessay.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 11:18 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Please report any inappropriate activity by clicking on the 'Contact Us' link at the very bottom of the page. You can also report posts on the group by clicking on 'report this post/reply' at the bottom of a post.

<< The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 11:21 AM on Oct. 20, 2008