Help!!!! adult content

OK so i have been having tingling in my left leg, and i have cramps in that leg and hip on my left side as well as left sided pelvic cramps. they come and go and they feel like menstrual cramps and last for like 3 minutes and go away. i have a half a uterus and it just so happens to be on the left side. do you think this is an issue or is it normal. im about 7 weeks pregnant. Also i get the same feeling if i dont eat or drink enough or before a bowel movement. i know this is kinda tmi but i need to know if anyone has went through the same things i am..Thanx =]

niknak1117

Asked by niknak1117 at 10:31 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would say it might be a pinch nerve but with your situation i would ask your doctor this.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:36 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I wish I could help...but I would just call your dr....rather be safe then sorry....
    sharonnacy

Answer by sharonnacy at 10:36 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• i had bad carpal tunnel syndrome in my hands which felt like my bones were made of glass and also got numb., i had tingling all in my feet leggs and arms. i loved being pregnant and was okay during it but yes i had this,. tell you rdoctor of course tho. OH and my bowel movement was allll messsed up that was one side effect i was like whoa about LOL. just sluggish and different and my urine even smelled WAY weirder and worse than regular urine LOL. oh well. i am 5-2 tall.
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 10:38 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• THANKYOU SO MUCH I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR ANSWERS! I JUST TALKED THE THE ON CALL RN AND SHE SAID THE EXACT SAME THINGS YOU DID LOL AS LONG AS I DONT HAVE ANY BLEEDING THEN SHE SAID THERE IS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. =]
    niknak1117

Comment by niknak1117 (original poster) at 11:12 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• goodluck
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 11:18 PM on Sep. 22, 2010