Does your SO other snore? How bad is it?

My DH has snored pretty much the entire time I've been with him, but it's gotten so bad lately that I've had to kick him to the couch downstairs. He's actually woken up our baby in the next room! Usually if he sleeps on his stomach, he doesn't snore, but that's not working anymore. (I think it's because he's put on some weight.)

How do you cope with your SO and their snoring?

Journey311

Asked by Journey311 at 10:50 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• DH doesn't snore too loud; the weight issue plays a big part in that, he's recently lost 25lbs. He does talk in his sleep though, lol!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 10:52 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Mine has a soft snore from time to time. But when he gets loud. I nudge him bu pretend I was sleeping so he thinks he woke up on his own :)
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:52 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Sometimes. He doesn't often get too loud for me to sleep and when he does I just give him a kick and he rolls over and is quiet lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 10:53 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• My hubby snores and has since I have known him and usually I can just tune it out except when he has been drinking and it gets twice as loud... then I move to the couch lol
    justduckie_mom

Answer by justduckie_mom at 10:54 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• My DH has woke me up from two rooms away... It's that bad!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:58 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• UGH! Hubby has always snored for as long as I've known him. That's 11 years now, and I wish he'd finally go and maybe see a doctor about it! It's annoyingly loud, and often wakes me up (or makes it hard for me to fall asleep). LOL I do also shove him a bit so he'd move and the snoring would stop a bit. But sometimes, man, there's just no end to it unless I wake up him completely.
    phoofy

Answer by phoofy at 10:58 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• he was a drinker heavy, i am now separated but not FROM the snoring.. .wish he slept more, no but it was LOUD like to wake our newborn in the same room, he'd get pissed off and scary if i woke him so i let him snore after he cursed me when i woke him or pleaded please or lightly tapped him to turn off his back. it's their back-s;eepign that makes it worst, or when their face is mushed in the pillow on their stomach lol yick lol. so loud.
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 11:01 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• phoofy, that's exactly like my husband! He gets mad at me when I kick him, but it's hard to go to sleep with all that racket! LOL
    Journey311

Comment by Journey311 (original poster) at 11:02 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• My hubby also snored i made him go to the drs. good thing to b/c it sometimes it can be a lot more. We found out it was sleep Apnea thats were you stop brething a sleep disorder heres a link. www.sleepstudyautin.com You could look it up in your area. And it just could be that he just snors alot lol
    LoVe4Free

Answer by LoVe4Free at 11:27 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• SORRY BOUT THAT lol Its been a long day the link is www.sleepstudyaustin.com
    LoVe4Free

Answer by LoVe4Free at 11:37 PM on Sep. 22, 2010