Cayenne pepper & water diet

Have ya tried it & were you successful?

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 10:55 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• It's really not as bad as it sounds. I know it works great for cramps, constipation, and other stomach problems. But it also gives the heart a real boost. Drinking it with hot water works faster than with cold. Or you can just buy the capsules. If you're serious about losing weight, pour some cayenne powder into an 8 oz. glass of apple cider vinegar and sip it throughout the day. Works better on an empty stomach and no, it does not burn your stomach lining.
    malachai7

Answer by malachai7 at 2:52 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• http://ezinearticles.com/?Cayenne-Pepper-And-Water-Diet---Fad-or-Fiction?&id=245486
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:03 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• hey,,, it'' scayenne pepper, maple syrup and water, at least thats what julia roberts did and some other stars. straight cayenne pepper in water woul dbe really hard to swallow... no i havent tried it yet but want to at some point. i have the ingredients here and wont be doign it tonight tho, lol. i think it probably works short term but be careful lof digestiev tract, dont burn it or over-tax it with spasms form the cayenne... but i am gonna try it soon
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 10:57 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I've never heard it but it does not sound healthy...nor does it sound like it would have any long term benefits. Like most fad diets, the second you go off of them, you gain all the weight right back. I suggest Weight Watchers. You don't have to go to the meetings if you don't want to. You can buy the eating guides (that tell you how many points all food is) off Ebay, and go it your own. That's what I did, and lost 20 lbs in 2 months. I went on a break and have only gained 5 back...and its been like 4 months. It teaches you to eat healthy, make better choices, and its actually HEALTHY weight loss...and not just water weight.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 10:58 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I personally could not do it, it sounds awful!!!!!!!!
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 12:53 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• What is it? I have not heard of it?
    WyndenSkie

Answer by WyndenSkie at 10:56 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Never heard of it but I'll bump ya I want to know about it as well
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:56 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• wow, read the article and that is terrible. i suppose maybe under doctor approval and supervision and for a short time it could be ok. not something im gonna test out though
    nessamarie

Answer by nessamarie at 12:41 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Sounds like an Ulcer in the making
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 3:14 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Oh my! Don't do it! Veggies and fruits! That's the healthy way to go. :)
    Katjafish

Answer by Katjafish at 3:25 AM on Sep. 23, 2010