New A.I. judges

What do ya think? I like the picks...JLO & Steven Tyler.

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 10:58 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I like the picks, but I have a hard time seeing them as a winning combination. I think it's because the balance has been thrown off now that there are two performers and only one industry exec. But we'll see! Who knows? Mostly I'm upset because I'm pretty sure when Steven Tyler signed those papers, he sounded the death knell for my favorite band. :-P
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 11:00 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• When American Idol has to start looking for new and differently people each new year to judge all of those untalented want to be singers.......maybe American Idol's time is UP!, for real.
    peacockmom

Answer by peacockmom at 11:17 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Yeah, I have to agree... I think the show has run it's course...but then I've never really been a big fan of it anyway. I watched one season of it and was greatly disappointed in the chosen winner. It's not a talent contest, it's a popularity contest.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 11:32 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I don't think it matters who the judges are now that Simon is gone....for me, he made the show. I am glad however that Kara is gone. I never liked her or Paula....I will miss Ellen though...i like her.
    kld1979

Answer by kld1979 at 9:49 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Yes. AI is last year.
    I really stopped watching that show about 3 years ago. It is so lame. The tryouts with the wierd and freaky contestants made me sick.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:19 PM on Sep. 22, 2010