Is this appropriate talk for the Ohio Democrat chair? adult content

He calls tea partiers f**kers.He sounds pretty disgruntled and worried.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Yuck! I don't have any people in my life that use the "f" word. I think it is very tacky to use this kind of language in your position as an elected official. We should hold ALL of our leaders to a higher standard.

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:06 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I can't stand that word. Very inappropriate and hostile and just plain filthy.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:39 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Wow. Way to alienate the voters. LOL, the pressure is getting to some of them.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:39 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Aw, poor guy's just trying out for Biden's job in 2012.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:41 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Hey if he wants to say that in a public forum whee registered independents can develop a more clear opinion of him... By all means, KEEP TALKING.... ;o)
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:47 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I think that's just plain ol Ohio talk in general regardless of party affiliation. I'll give the guy the benefit of the doubt though and a pass, that's better than calling the terrorists in the middle east to apologize for the country.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:15 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Exactly....if he was a Republican and he used that word,they would laugh it off ..

False.  I wouldn't want any representative out there calling any group of people f*ckers.  No matter what side of the aisle they crawled out from. 

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:28 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• FTR, I gave Biden a pass on 'this is a big effin deal' statement on a hot mic. Had he referred to any group of people as f*ckers I would have been writing letters and expressing my anger about that. It's all in context and calling someone a f*cker is never acceptable.

I stand by my earlier statement that the pressure is getting to them.  It's the same thing a child does when they don't get their way, they start calling people names.  I don't know about the rest of you, but I have higher standards for our ADULT elected officials that represent a whole constituency, not just the people that agree with them. 

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:32 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Delilahs, don't bother responding to me. You are too much work for me. I don't like having to explain everything to you. You internalize things and make it all about you.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:59 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• You addressed some of us so we responded Answer by tnmomofive

Nice try, tn, but I am sure this statement is falling on deaf ears. 

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:21 AM on Sep. 23, 2010