What do you do when you're finally physically and emotionally drained? PIOSection

I'm going to post this here since all you C4C ladies are always helpful

For the past 2 months my kids have been sick back to back. My son may have a heart problem but we won't know for another month when he gets a heart echo done. He was suppose to have it done tomorrow but it had to be canceled because he was hospitalized today for high fever and he acted as if he was in tons of pain. He's only 14 months old. They did a chest x-ray, an IV, Catheter and 2 blood test. I was alone in all of this. My husbands deployed and my support system isn't really a supportive. I'm finally drained doing all of this alone with no one to also be there for me when I do need to cry. I had a break down at the hospital because I couldn't handle it any longer. I no longer know what to do. I'm drained but I still have to stay strong of my babies. My son is home tonight becuase they still can't find out what's wrong with him.

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 11:07 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• (((HUGS))) to you. Stay strong!
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 11:14 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Sorry I don't have time to ready this but I will later. I just wanted you to know there will be someone who recategorized this.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 11:12 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Sorry to hear that ... when I'm drained I turn to God.
    Gal51

Answer by Gal51 at 11:39 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I’m sorry that you were alone in this. Don’t worry so. Your baby will be just fine.  

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 11:54 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Hugs
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 7:11 AM on Sep. 23, 2010