what are some nice ways to bond with and enjoy my cute fun dughter?

my mom did a lot off art and crafts type stuff with us, and goign to museums and academic stuff, but what are some fun modern things people are doign, girly stuff, to have fun as mom and daughter? pedicures and such? shes only six months now so any spectrum of activiites woudl be great. my mom didnt do girl stuff with me. at all!

silverelf

Asked by silverelf at 11:23 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in General Parenting

• Painting nails or pretending to wear make-up.. My dd thinks she needs make-up if she sees me putting it on, and lip gloss is a MUST allllll the time for her!! lol We do sidewalk chalk, bubbles, movie nights, dolls/ barbies... hmmm, lots of painting, coloring, crafty things, or "scrapbooking". She is starting to like playing with my hair - brushing or "washing it" for pretend. I think as long as you spend time with her and have fun she will love you for it, and it will strengthen your bond!! :)

mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 1:25 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I take my son to the free library playtime every week. The county provides free toys and books and crafts.
    luvsmysonjames

Answer by luvsmysonjames at 11:25 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I go for walks with my daughter and have since she was really little. Now we have tea parties with her stuffed animals and her tinkerbell tea set. We also do picnics (sometimes at the park and sometimes on the lawn). We paint our nails and color together. We also draw on the sidewalks with chalk. She also has a step stool and an apron and everytime I am in the kitchen baking or cooking she wants to help me by pouring ingredients in the bowl. For me I think it is all the little things that count.
    justduckie_mom

Answer by justduckie_mom at 11:28 PM on Sep. 22, 2010