What would you do???

If you saw a couple fighting, not physical?? I witnessed this today as I was coming out of a toys r us and I called the cops!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Unless they were beating the crap out of each other, I wouldn't have done anything.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 11:30 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• r u kidding, u called the cops n it wasnt physical...what happened to mind your own business? sometime people especailly couples will fight yes i agree there is a time and place but im sorry by calling the cops you kinda crossed a line in my book!
    fairytale2mommy

Answer by fairytale2mommy at 11:32 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I agree with thatgirl70. Unless they were physically fighting each other or endangering their child, I would not have done anything.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 11:33 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• There seems to be an epidemic of Moms calling the Cops or calling CPS.....tattle tales. If it is obvious physical abuse of a child or a spouse,then calling someone would be a good thing.
    But....calling the Cops on a couple who are having a fight with words??? That is too extreme. Are you trying to feel "superior" to them?
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:37 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I would mind my own business.

mum1

Answer by mum1 at 11:39 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• i think i would of called the cops , i mean if they were fighting outside a bar maybe no but where kids are around, i would of been pissed if i walked out n my kids witnessed a fight, there is always a time n place.thats just me though.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 11:40 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• being married you fights it what it works but parents do it with out thinking and forget where they are i don't think i would call the cops i would gone up to them and ask is ever thing all right .they might get upset or you could make joke out of it ask who's winning then just walk away
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 11:43 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Sorry..... but, i agree with everyone else- There was absolutly No reason to call the cops on them just b/c they were arguing in front of ToysRUs- They were probably Fine by the time the cops got there so, You Wasted the cops time that could of been Helping someone else out that needed it & Embarrassed the couple that was Arguing! If i saw a couple having a physical fight i wouldn't think twice about calling but, i would never get involved with two people just pissed at each other- That is Crazy & Ridiculous!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 11:46 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I mind my own business. I mean if they wernt beeting the crap out of each other.
    my2loves0607

Answer by my2loves0607 at 11:46 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• think i would of called the cops , i mean if they were fighting outside a bar maybe no but where kids are around, i would of been pissed if i walked out n my kids witnessed a fight, there is always a time n place.thats just me though.

Answer by gabby06 6 minutes
    **********************
    ....uhh...."would OF called the cops"...? It should be "Would HAVE called the cops" and Would HAVE been pissed"....not " would of". Good grief...did you drop out of school? I mean, should you be calling the cops on anyone? You are not the sharpest tool in the shed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Sep. 22, 2010