Did you ever know you were pregnant even before symptoms started?

I dreamed I was pregnant with all three of my pregnancies, well before symptoms started. I KNEW it as soon as I woke up from each of those dreams, but I always denied it until symptoms started a couple weeks later and then (of course) I took a positive HPT. I just refused to believe I could know something like that from a dream, because it seemed so silly. But it was true every time and I've never had a "false" pregnancy dream!

Anyone ever have similar experiences?

aliceryannesmom

Asked by aliceryannesmom at 11:55 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yep, every time.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:56 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I just knew. There was no way to explain it. I just knew before it was possible to get a positive pregnancy test.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 12:00 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I knew with my first 2. With dd (2nd) I knew the day I conceived her!! But with baby #3 it was different. I'd had a miscarriage after trying for over a year. I wasn't keeping track and then realized I was already a few days late so I took an HPT. It had only been 4 or 5 months so I just wasn't paying attention. I didn't expect it to happen that quickly.
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 12:03 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Actually my hubby knew long before he should have. He was able to pin it down to the day of conception. He can do that with most females though. He claims that whenever he meets someone who is pregnant, the smell changes and he notices right away. Usually he has been right within days of conception. It always freaks me out that he can do that.
    WyndenSkie

Answer by WyndenSkie at 12:04 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I only "knew" because I missed my period! ;) In hindsight, the nausea I felt was probably due to the pregnancy, and not to food, as I had thought.
    phoofy

Answer by phoofy at 12:05 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I didn't do this with pregnancy but when my fiance & I first started dating he cheated on me.. I had a dream about a week before it happened and everything was completely correct, even down to the person he cheated with. I have not had any other dreams to work like this, but.. If I ever have another cheating dream, it's going to be ON. haha
    ManthaCole9406

Answer by ManthaCole9406 at 12:08 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Nope. I had no idea cause it was my first pregnancy so I didn't know how my body would react! I didn't find out until symptoms were becoming obvious (like late period..morning sickness (aka all day sickness for me..lol)..).
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 2:08 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I had symptoms from day one.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 7:30 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I knew even before my missed period.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 7:34 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I didn't find out that i was pregnant with my first child until i was 3months.
    kld1979

Answer by kld1979 at 9:47 AM on Sep. 23, 2010