Did you enjoy your 1st pregnancy, labor, delivery and hospital stay?

I really enjoyed every second of everything and was wondering if I was the only one.

Also, if you have more children or are pregnant with your second child how did the other pregnancies compare?

BraythansMom

Asked by BraythansMom at 12:07 AM on Sep. 23, 2010 in General Parenting

• No! My first labor/delivery/hospital stay was awful. Truthfully, it was a nightmare from beginning to end. But the upside to that is I knew better than to go back to the same hospital the next time. My second labor/delivery/hospital stay was WONDERFUL. It (almost) made up for the first one. haha :)
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 12:12 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• NO..... I WILL NEVER HAVE ANOTHER BIOLOGICAL CHILD
    lmt_mom2010

Answer by lmt_mom2010 at 12:12 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• for the most part i enjoyed it all. i had a great doc and a wonderful hospital so that helped. my husband was very suportive too. i'm 9 months with my second and it's been about the same. i enjoy the baby moving around. this pregnancy has been a lot easier it seems like. the symptoms were not as severe as the first.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:16 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Not the first, but definitely the second.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:24 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I loved it but have only had one child so not much to compare to
    MelSwim7

Answer by MelSwim7 at 12:25 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• No. I love my children, but I apparently was just NOT cut out to go through the physical and emotional changes of pregnancy and delivery. I am SO glad to be done! I'd love to be a Big Sister or some kind of mentor to other children, but NO WAY am I voluntarily getting pregnant again.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:26 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I loved pregnancy. Labor and delivery were pretty amazing. I birthed at home so I had no hospital stay. I hope next time around I have it so good.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 12:47 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I did not really enjoy pregnancy. I was huge. At 6 mos. I was told that it looks like I am carrying twins. I also gained 9 lb. 2 months in a row, how depressing! I was so scared to get preggo cuz I never wanted to have a c-section & I DID, last minute. Afterward, recovery was very hard with hardly any help. One child is plenty, lol! She is adorable, though!
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 12:49 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• pregnancy- generally liked it, except for the heartburn and the discomfort while sleeping lol

labor-hated it

delivery- loved it

hospital stay- it was staying in a top-notch hotel.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 12:50 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• **like staying
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 12:51 AM on Sep. 23, 2010