Expecting and never in the mood. Is something wrong with me? adult content

I keep reading in books that in the second trimester your libido is suppose to increase. Well here I am over 20 weeks pregnant and I am still just not in the mood for sex! Will I be like this forever?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Oh, NOTHING is wrong with you!! Every woman/pregnancy is different. With my first, my libido never left. With my second, my libido hit the road and never came back until after baby arrived! Haha hang in there, I know it sucks.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 12:08 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• i dont think so. my sex drive is really low and has been since the first trimester. i'm 9 months now and dont even want to be touched. it doesnt help that i feel like a fat cow.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:11 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• THATS EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT, MY WANT TO HAVE SEX DECREASED EVERYDAY IT SEEMED. BUT RIGHT AT THE VERY END OF MY PREGNANCY I HAD ALOT OF DESIRE TO FOR SOME REASON. BUT THATS JUST HOW IT IS WHEN UR PREGNANT. I JUST FELT BIG AND CLUMSY, AND JUST IN THE MOOD. IT WILL GET BETTER. UR NOT PREGO FOREVER:)
    king0913

Answer by king0913 at 12:21 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Pregnancy is NOT done by the books. Matter of fact, pregnancies were around before there WERE books...Whatever you are experiencing is normal for you.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:21 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• i do not think there is anything wrong with you. i was all over my boyfirend in my first trimester even though i was tired all the time. but as my pregnancy continuted i just lost the urge to do it. if you feel like there is something seriously wrong talk to your doc and get more info.
    JanellovesJJ

Answer by JanellovesJJ at 1:28 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I wouldn't worry about it.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:37 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• i woulnt sat anything is rong im in the bigining of 2nd trimester with my 3rd child and with my second i dint want 2 b tuched at all.. i woulnt say the same with this one. but u wont feel like that for ever..
    mommy626855

Answer by mommy626855 at 1:56 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• LoL!! This was ME. By 12 weeks the smell of dh made me vomit. I loved him, but I hated him...especially when he was naked. I would still have sex with him, but he knew I didnt really want to. We eventually stopped altogether because I threw up while we were doing it. <~~~ KILLED the mood!

I can say that after having DD my sex drive it higher than ever. Dh wont even sleep in the same bed with me sometimes because I "take advantage" of him LoL.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 3:27 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I'm right there with you.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:17 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• It's ok to not want it right now, and you will return to "normal" soon. I was the same way and since I've had our son, I crave it more than ever. Pregnancy really does some crazy stuff with your body :)
    HuntersMom25

Answer by HuntersMom25 at 7:59 AM on Sep. 23, 2010