end times

does anyone ever get, i guess you would say paranoid about the end times. i mean like i know im saved and will not be here to witness all the terrible things that man will have to go through, but like i watch a movie thats supposed to be scary to me and it is just sad. like to think all those people could have avoided being in that situation if they had just accepted christ.
even worse sometimes i cannot help but i guess hope that the bible and the christian religion is wrong, i would gladly accept that heaven is not real in order that soo many people, namely people who never had a chance, could stay out of hell. i dont know i guess im just crazy but i feel bad to the point that i feel nauseated and my heart just hurts a lot for people :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Don't watch those movies. They'll make you nuts.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:25 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Me personally.

No, because I do not believe in the "end times"

Since you do.. And watching those types of films bother you this much. Then If I were you, I wouldn't watch any more of those types of films..
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 12:28 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I've seen a couple of these movies, don't let them get the best of you. Although there are many beliefs out there, I prefer the one in the Bible. People are always guessing when it will be, but nobody really knows.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:36 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• "...i cannot help but i guess hope that the bible and the christian religion is wrong..."

Then do it! Once you release yourself from the shackles of Christianity, you could be Much Much happier!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• You are awesome!! You must be a truly good person at heart to feel this way, regardless of religion. But I am curious how it is that you could know such a thing as being fact ("will not be here to witness all the terrible things that man will have to go through"). Not to mention, how could you possibly know what man will go through in the future? Answer is.......you BELIEVE (but do not know) simply because you have told so by some random person......and by the way, we are ALL random people. Not a single one of us disgusting human beings is better than the other (regardless of the titles given to them by other random people).
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 12:48 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• OP: No and I am a Christian. I know there will be protection and I will enduring only so much according to the word before He comes back for us. ( I am not pre trib)

Anonymous: Shakes her head.. I have noticed you are desperate to tell believers to walk away from God. Why? ( This isnt your first post like this, I have seen your responses in other threads too. )
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:05 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• and notice she commented as anonymous...
    hmm, i dont know, maybe because i have let myself slip away from God. probably should definately fix that problem. i have always had a burden for non believers though. to think how they scoff now only to be proved wrong in the end. or when i watch clips such as a letter from hell. its really a sad thing what the majority of people are gonna be put in......
    nessamarie

Answer by nessamarie at 1:14 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• This is the time when you must not loose faith or hope! Stay strong in the Lord!
    molly_ann

Answer by molly_ann at 7:07 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I am a Christian. I don't believe the end times will happen.. Even if it does happen, I am not worried about it.

.Lovinglife.

Answer by .Lovinglife. at 7:30 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I have studied eschatology in order to keep a cool head about it. If you ask me, the popular position on the end times is the scariest.
    Gal51

Answer by Gal51 at 12:04 PM on Sep. 23, 2010