im sure tmi but its about when to test for pregnancy adult content

hello ladies im sure there are a million could i be pregnant and when do i test questions but my situation is well interesting lets put it that way.... after my first child was born i had the mirena placed at the 6 week check up and that was fine but it actually fell out on her first birthday ... so i went to the dr and he gave me the nuva ring and that was ok ... well then i fell down the stairs and after that i bled for about 2 weeks straight then the 3rd week i took the nuva ring out like i was supposed to and then 3days later i had light bleeding and then but a new ring in and a week later my dh noticed it had slipped out wile we had sex well that was about a week and a half ago and i have been dizzy and nauseated and had a dull low back ache and really tired... so with all of that im not sure when to test since i havent had a normal period in forever....any ideas would be helpful! thanks in advance

mommytoabrylee

Asked by mommytoabrylee at 12:40 AM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you should be able to test any time now.. but do it in the morning when you 1st pee...
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 12:49 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I can not really give you a definite answer, but what I can tell you is what my doctor personally told me because I had a situation not like yours, but kinda similar. She told me wait a week and test then if that comes back negative wait another week and test again. The reason for testing twice because you do not know when you ovulated therefore you could be 2 weeks pregnant alrdy if you are then if you got a pregnancy test that can detect hcg levels early then you will receive your positive, but if you have just recently ovulated and conceived then you would have to wait atleast two weeks to give your hormones level a chance to build up enough to be detected in a pregnancy test.
    Mzstilltrying

Answer by Mzstilltrying at 12:51 AM on Sep. 23, 2010