BABY MOVEMENT

I AM 20 WEEKS PREGNANT AND IM WONDERIN WHEN AM I GONAN START FEELIN MOVEMENTS...IM JUST FEELIN FLUTTERS RIGHT NOW....

JENNIFER_007

Asked by JENNIFER_007 at 12:40 AM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• they will get gradually stronger and stronger. eventually you will be able to feel little elbows and knees. and the head rolling across your bladder.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:43 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I KNOW BUT WHEN..LIKE HOW MANY WEEKS..I THOUGTH THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO START WHEN I HIT 20 WEEKS...
    JENNIFER_007

Comment by JENNIFER_007 (original poster) at 12:49 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• i started feeling serious kicks at about 22 weeks and they get stronger daily! its so exciting, im 24 weeks now and lovin it. you can tell when they are repositioning themselves and then you feel the serious kicks and punches.
    drdavenport

Answer by drdavenport at 12:53 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• there is no set time every pregnancy is different. it will come in due time
    drdavenport

Answer by drdavenport at 12:56 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Enjoy da flutters cuz once they start moving there's no stopping them! Lol!
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 12:57 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• AWW WELL OK...BUT IMMA STILL BE LOOKIN FORWARD TO FEELIN THE KICKS AND PUNCHES LOL
    JENNIFER_007

Comment by JENNIFER_007 (original poster) at 1:00 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• lol same here.. but dont worry it will come soon..it feels amazing.
    mommy626855

Answer by mommy626855 at 2:13 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Haha oh you will not love it when that kid is 6 or 7 pounds and kicking you from the in side. But year around 25 weeks that waves you feel now is the baby moving he/she is just so tiny that's why it's more like a wave of feeling then actually feeling it.

My son freaked one of my doctors one day. It was 2 weeks before my due date. He asked me. To lift my shirt up and my son had gotten into the ready position head down legs up. And my son had put his foot on my side and so I had a huge nasty looking lump. And my doctor actually took a step back and said "what's that". Well it's common for this to happen but not as far as my son was pushing it. It's was horrible he could kicked me awake every night.
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 7:34 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Every woman is different. I started feeling flutters after 10wks and taps at 16wks. This one girl in my group didn't feel her baby move until 22wks because of how her baby was positioned

ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 11:58 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• i started feeling strong movements at 25 wks
    eliesmommy1989

Answer by eliesmommy1989 at 1:05 PM on Sep. 23, 2010