Screaming

OMG!! Hannah is my little screamer( 7 months old), she screams about EVERYTHING, happy, sad, sick, tired, bored, you name it she has a scream for it. Isabella was not a screamer, this is all new to me and let me tell you not something I am enjoying. Anyone else have a screamer? And for those who have older children..where any of them screamers? and how did you break it ?and when? if you even did?

Izzyscrazymom

Asked by Izzyscrazymom at 11:25 AM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Just dont feed into it. If she knows she gets your attention then shell keep it up. All kids are diff though and maybe its just her personality.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 11:31 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• My son screamed around that age for a couple of week.s I just laughed at it at most.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 11:32 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• OMG. YES, FINALLY SOME1 THAT IS GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING! MY SON SCREAMS @ THE TOP OF HIS LUNGS ALL THE TIME. DRIVES ME NUTS. ITS CUTE AND I LAUGH ABOUT IT SOMETIMES. BUT HE DOES IT ALL THE TIME, AND ITS SO LOUD AND HIGH PITCHED. ITS GUNA MAKE MY EARS BLEED! HE ALSO IS 7MTHS OLD, BUT WILL BE 8MTHS ON THE 22ND..

SO MAYBE ITS ALL 7MONTHERS! IHOPE IT STOPS SOON. LOL.
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 2:31 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Oh man... mine doesn't scream... she mmmm's.... all the time, quite loudly... its mostly cute but she does it contantly. Good luck... I would have to buy earplugs lol.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 3:38 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• LOL!! earplugs great idea, i am planning on going shopping later. We can only hope it is a phase huh, JaydensMom22. Maybe when she gets a vocabulary that might calm the screams..lol!
    Izzyscrazymom

Answer by Izzyscrazymom at 7:30 AM on Oct. 21, 2008