i have feeling that im gonna die soon but im not suicidal!

i have feeling that im gonna die soon but im not suicidal! im home- im afraid that my house will go on fire. i sit in my car- and i get those images of my self getting in a car accident. i eat something- and i think thats the last time i ate it. and it goes on and on. im simply afarid of every step i make. its horrible!

pls share your thoughts!
thank u

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Health

• im sure you will be ok!! maybe talk to a therapist?? they could help..
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 12:53 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• You need to see a Dr. I am sorry you are going through this.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 12:54 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I suggest a therapist. It could be anxiety. SOme people have issues with these feelings and there may be a name. You should seek professional help so you can work through it.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 12:55 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• R u postpartum? Sounds like what I used to imagine when I was alone w baby (someone was going to come in n rape me!) hated that feeling. Went away when I started getting out of the house n socializing
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 12:55 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I'm so sorry you're dealing with this; you really do need to talk to a doctor about it. It can be a sign of depression, or just severe anxiety - but either way, you don't have to live with it! Someone can help! The fear of death is called thanatophobia, but it isn't necessarily what you're dealing with and only a professional could tell you if it is. I think if you talk to a doctor and/or therapist, they can help you get your anxiety under control. You're going to be fine! *hugs*
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 12:59 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Have u had any past experiences that have scared u for life? If so, this could be the reason for ur fear of things.. I am a firefighter & we had a really bad head on collision one day with a total impact of 100 mph, the first BAD wreck that I had ever been to.. I have been to other wrecks that people were killed, but nothing that would turn ur stomach. On this day, I walked up to the car to find a man laying across the driver & passenger seat on his back, with his upper portion of his body hanging out the passenger door. His legs were pinned in under the motor (it came through the dash) his 4head & skull were busted & his brains were hanging out of his head, and his eyes were protruding.. I know this is really TMI but I want ya'll to imagine this so u will understand how I feel.. That wreck will stick with me forever, everytime I pass a car on the road, i cringe because all I can think about is "what if it happens 2 me?"
    ManthaCole9406

Answer by ManthaCole9406 at 1:24 AM on Sep. 23, 2010