Does anyone have a hormonal imbalance?

What were your symptoms? How was it dealt with/corrected/helped? What kind of doctor treated you? Anything else you can share would be great, please. I'm starting to think this might be my problem because of what I've read about it, but I would like to hear personal experiences, if you don't mind. Thanks ladies :)

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 1:07 AM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Health

• I had one and it caused me to have irregular periods. I would get a period once every four months. I went to my ob/gyn who put me on birth control pills(orthtricyclen) I think it's spelled that way, I hope I helped.
    armyprincess718

Answer by armyprincess718 at 1:46 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I think I have hormones out of whack. I've tried talking to my OB-GYN, she doesn't think it is a problem. I don't think she understood how crazy I get the week before my period. I turn into a psycho bitch. Way worse than normal PMS.
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 10:18 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Everyone does. It has a wide range of symptoms to simple mood changes to complicated mood changes to skin discoloration to increased bleeding. Sometimes supplements can help such as vitamin B for crankiness. Other times no medical care is needed. Every woman has an imbalance during pms.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 1:30 AM on Sep. 23, 2010