Who's watching Grey's Anatomy 2-morrow?

Who do you think will die??? I hope McSteamy doesn't (or is he called McDreamy, lol?)

NicolesMommy

Asked by NicolesMommy at 1:13 AM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Entertainment

• OMG It is my fave show ever!!!!! I already reminded dh that when he gets off work tomorrow that he better plan on ordering pizza or cooking something really fast because I am NOT leaving the house!!!!!! McDreamy(Derek Shepard) is the one who was shotbut he's not going to die because I saw on the previews him walking and talking and just fine. Plus he's like the biggest male character of the show. He is "Grey's" post-it husband. McSteamy didn't get shot. :-)
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:37 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I'll watch that show now and then. It's not bad. Tomorrows line-up for me is : Bones, CSI, and The Mentalist..lol. I won't be able to watch them all live. I'll have to watch them online later. boo.
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 1:59 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I love it but unfortunately I work nights so I don't get to watch it anymore!!!! I need to buy the DVDs... McSteamy is my fave!!!! So sexy... I'm so behind I don't even know what has been going on :(
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 3:06 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I have to watch it online on Friday morning... along with Private Practice, of course.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 7:23 AM on Sep. 23, 2010