Does anyone else like heroes???

i'm a heroes/battlestar galactica/ horror movie lover..whenever other moms hear me say i like anything like that they look at me like a crazy :( .. i'm not a nerd, or a pyscho or a comic freak ( well actually i so like alot of marvel comics..) but does anyone else like heroes or any of these shows????

xdeviouskittyxx

Asked by xdeviouskittyxx at 11:29 AM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Entertainment

• Love Heroes!!! I haven't had time to watch any of the new ones yet, but not to worry I know I can online as soon as I can....so don't spoil it for me LOL
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 11:31 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I used to love Heroes but to be honest this season isn't doing to much for me. I really loved the 1st season but it just seems to be going downhill. I also love horror movies!!!...especially those from Rob Zombie..."The Devil's Rejects" is one of my all time favorites.
    MommyJaime

Answer by MommyJaime at 11:51 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I like heroes, but it is kind of losing me this season. I used to watch Battlestar Galactica with my husband.
    Angie211

Answer by Angie211 at 12:03 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I'd agree with the above answers. I'm a little lost this season and unless they get to the point or clue us in at some point I'm going to lose interest. We do watch it every week though!
    icook

Answer by icook at 1:18 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I totally get the liking the things your kids watch which is why I am still a wrestling fan~after oldest sons have moved on to their own lives~I mean have you seen Batista??? Youngest boys are big skatboard and extreme sports fans so I am getting tinot t he Dew tour type X Games things too. So fear not Mom you are just doing a great job of keeping interests with your kids. Keep up the good work!!!
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 1:27 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I am a late to the party heroes fan. I am a total geeky sci-fi type of fan, I even watch Dr. Who! So I know the looks you get. Anyone interested in helping with a Heroes recap? For Entertainment Buzz? Let me know.
    Cafe MichelleL

Answer by Cafe MichelleL at 5:38 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I love Heroes!! I think this season rocks!! Gabriel is turning good...his character is amazing. Having hottie Peter and Gabriel working together...what could be better?! The kick ass and they look great while doing it!! Works for me!
    DanaLamborn

Answer by DanaLamborn at 8:24 PM on Oct. 28, 2008