Will you still go to back to school night?

When your kid is a senior in high school? I went tonight to the back to school night and there was about 5 of us who showed up for the senior only courses that our kids are taking. What the heck happened? They still need us, we still have to get them through this final year. They have teachers who want to meet us, who want to at least for one last time, for our kids, want to share with us this final year. I see so much excitement, love and amazement in this group with younger ones, dont ever let that go,,,,be there for your teens and your amazing almost there seniors, they need us more then ever,,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I will definitely be involved in my son's school life when he starts to go to school next year. He'll be in K4 only..but will definitely be involved no matter how long he is in school for even after HS!
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 1:44 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Absolutely!
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 7:26 AM on Sep. 23, 2010