Did anyone notice their belly moving in a way that looks like the baby is breathing?

I was wondering what that might mean.

Metavia

Asked by Metavia at 10:34 PM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Well, if you sit still long enough, what you're most likely seeing is your belly moving to the rhythm of your own heartbeat--it's absolutely normal. :-)
    bethfitz243

Answer by bethfitz243 at 10:38 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• bethfitz243 has it right!
    aubB06

Answer by aubB06 at 10:52 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• My belly was a regular freak show circus to watch when I was preggo...My kids both have ADHD so even in the uterus ...they were on the go. Get it on video...it is priceless to watch later.
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 3:18 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• When my son had hiccups, I could see the twitch in my belly, like he was breathing.

http://1sttimeparents-whatdowedonow.blogspot.com
    NoJo

Answer by NoJo at 8:54 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• That would be my guess to NoJo. When my baby had hiccups I would just watch and smile.
    aimhighschool

Answer by aimhighschool at 9:19 AM on Jul. 2, 2008