are you ready for winter?

I am not ready for winter what so ever i want spring to get here it only had 2 days to develop and then go back to scortching hear i want my spring weather...

meliscool72

Asked by meliscool72 at 2:05 AM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Home & Garden

• NO NO & NO did I say NO I really hate winter I hate being cold, I hate having to bundle up then never really ever feeling warm but then you can't move because you have so many clothes on. I hate getting into the snow or just cold and the cold car then the icy roads and driving slower and leaving sooner. I hate that the house never feels warm enough I hate that I seem to get more sick I get colds,and sore throats. I do however like that Christmas is my favorite time of year and what would Christmas be without being cold but that's it other then that it's a dreary depressing time
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:10 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• The thought of winter makes me want to physically be sick. I hate it more every year.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 2:21 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• There are good and bad parts about winter. I'm not crazy about the electric bills, increase in sickness, icy roads, snow, having to drive to work WAY early because of driving slow, and just the pure cold. I get cold very easily and when I get cold its like my insides literally hurt, bones and joints and I can't sleep or eat or anything. On the upside, the things I like about winter are Christmas, 2 relatives bdays and Valentine's Day. Where I live spring shows up early March and so I don't have to put up with the cold very long!!!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:00 AM on Sep. 23, 2010