How do you stay organized?

Do you use a paper calendar, notebook, or keep a family binder with everything? Or do you use an electronic device like an iPhone/Droid/iPad/etc?

phoofy

Asked by phoofy at 2:13 AM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I have my appointments set up on my iphone and I also put them on my dry erase board so my husband knows what we have going on.... he never looks at it. lol
    Ameliamomo2

Answer by Ameliamomo2 at 2:32 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I have an assistant and she rocks!!!! Her name is Sharon and without her I'd be a hot mess! I wish I could afford to buy her the moon and the stars and whatever else she could possibly ever want!
    I'm serious!! She is phenomenal and I make it a point to try to tell her so every single day!!!
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 3:10 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Oh wait.. were you talking about home life or work life?? I'm sorry.. my bad!!!
    At home?? I don't really have to anymore. On the rare occasion my 17 y/o ds needs me to do something with or for him he texts me to let me know and also lets my assistant know so I don't get double booked.
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 3:14 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Heh, yes, I should have specified that the question was about keeping organized at home. (Although having a personal assistant still sounds great!)
    phoofy

Comment by phoofy (original poster) at 3:17 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• The need to have a personal assistant does not rock.. I am just lucky enough to have a great one! For your needs you might find what you need at http://www.organize.com/

FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 3:38 AM on Sep. 23, 2010