my younger daughter is of very dominating nature.she dont like to share anything including her mumma&papa with her sister.I felt that she dont like her sister to sit with me or if i shows any kind of care & luv for her she starts hitting hersaying" meri mamma hai".Due to this she starts hitting her sister .Itried many ways but not succeded &due to this my elder one starts feeling that i always take the little ones side.what to do

ridhima

Asked by ridhima at 2:39 AM on Sep. 23, 2010 in General Parenting

• Tell the older child the younger one isn't being nice and send the younger one to time-out.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:43 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• i am not satisfied b'z practically its not implementable.
    ridhima

Comment by ridhima (original poster) at 2:50 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• My twins are 9 and still have this issue. I sit in the recliner, have one on each side and tell them I am both of their moms. I won't let them hit each other. If they start hitting each other I have them say to each other that they love each other.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 7:29 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Why is that not implementable?
    new_mom808

Answer by new_mom808 at 7:57 PM on Sep. 23, 2010