What are you doing up so late?

If it is late where you live, I mean. It's 11:50 and I'm waiting for DH to get home with Jack in the Box...totally wanted a burger!

SarahLeeMorgan

Asked by SarahLeeMorgan at 2:50 AM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm trying to lull myself to zzzzz
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:52 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Its also the only uninterrupted time I have on the computer.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:53 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Well it's 2:53am here i just got up cause i have to get my ass moving to get ready for work. Someone has to open the place. I don't really mind getting in this early cause then I have the rest of the day and work is over and done with.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:55 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• It's 11:55 and I just got back from the ER :(
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:55 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Oh no June, what happened??? I hope everything is okay!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Comment by SarahLeeMorgan (original poster) at 2:57 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Trying to wear myself out so that when my head hits the pillow I won't let my mind run wild.
    Katjafish

Answer by Katjafish at 3:02 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I've been working on a costume for my son for Halloween. I know it's a little early to start, but I did't know how long it would take.
    MomMom23

Answer by MomMom23 at 3:03 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• it's 0300 here. My daughter fell and whacked her head at daycare today. She didn't need stitches but the doctor wants me to wake her up a few times while she sleeps tonight to ensure she isn't suffering from a head injury. Then her brother decided to develop a temperature of 102.2 while Daddy had his sister at the doctor's. Gave him meds Tylenol and Advil which brought it down but then right before bed he spiked it again at 103. More meds and a cool bath brought it back down. I'm checking him and waiting to give him more medication if need be.....sigh....who needs sleep? I've been battling to recover from a nasty case of mono from May and still can't get myself back to fighting form to go back to work.....this certainly isn't helping!
    StRita

Answer by StRita at 3:05 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I have insomnia on occasion.. tonight is one of those occasions. Grrrr.

FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 3:06 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Chronic Insomnia its Benn bad lately
    LoVe4Free

Answer by LoVe4Free at 3:12 AM on Sep. 23, 2010