Trojan Vibrations adult content

Ok I have to ask. I keep seeing the commercials for the new Trojan Vibrations "Tri-Phoria".... I see it only uses one AA battery...which to me says LAAAME but I'm curious....has anyone actually bought and tried this thing? I enjoy toys but find most too weak for my liking.

So anyways, I appreciate the input...lol.....

StRita

Asked by StRita at 2:59 AM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Health

• I haven't but I'm curious to hear about it!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 3:00 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• It would probably be too weak for me...
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 3:09 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I went online to look at it...you can order it for $40. I guess that's not TOO bad if it doesn't work but I really do hate wasting money on things like that then having them collect dust in my drawer...you know what I mean? lol.....
    StRita

Comment by StRita (original poster) at 3:10 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• http://www.trojanvibrations.com/sale/tri-phoria.aspx?utm_source=DRTVCommercial1&utm_medium=television&utm_campaign=TriphoriaSideEffects
    StRita

Comment by StRita (original poster) at 3:11 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Lol SarahMorgan...the ones that work for me usually have to plug into the wall ;)
    StRita

Comment by StRita (original poster) at 3:12 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I ALMOST DID AND I AM KINDA GLAD I DIDN'T IT SEEM S CHEEP TO MEE LIKE IT WOULD GO DEAD FAST.
    magical_mommy

Answer by magical_mommy at 3:44 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I had to laugh when i seen this post because i went to a CVS store and when i got out of my car , there was a package on the ground , opened and first thought was oh i know what someone was doing in the parking lot lol. i mean i have nothing against the products it struck me as odd to be opening it in desperate need in a parking lot
    sherryb1273

Answer by sherryb1273 at 9:44 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I haven't but share the same curiosity
    HuntersMom25

Answer by HuntersMom25 at 8:04 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Hmm I will have to check and see if they sell them at my local drug store. I have seen ones LIKE IT but I don't fancy the thought of "disposable" sex toys! This one interests me and I will post if I ever get my hands on one!!!!
    StRita

Comment by StRita (original poster) at 1:57 AM on Oct. 3, 2010