Facebook issue

To make a long story short, my brother was on fb a long time agao and I was one of his friends. He tries to deactivate and goes off fb. Fastforward a year and a half later he goes back on fb and I get on his friends list by the fact that he never fully deactivated and so fb put me back on. My brother deleted me. So I go and friend request him. He calls me and tells me he is not friend requesting me. He had to go on fb to do something and he hates it. So I ask why not accept me but yet you have others on there from europe and also others? Well he freaks out. Nasty as ever. So I had my mom on call waiting and I told her. She was floored and called him to ask why. He lied and said he was going off permentaely. Calls me back with a rant and cursed and demanded to know who I saw on his friends list. Again yelling so I told him that was the last thing on my mind . The whole family is having issues with him. What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:07 AM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Leave him well enough alone and allow him to live his life and you do the same.

He sounds like a real ass to me and he has respect for you ar your mother. Maybe he has some stuff going on also.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:13 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• no wow yepp i would leave it alone
    LoVe4Free

Answer by LoVe4Free at 3:25 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I would leave it alone. That would be between your parents and your brother to deal with whatever issue y'all are dealin with.
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 3:59 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I wonder if he is on medications that are messing with his mind and emotions. If this isn't normal of his personality, he's either into something that he doesn't want you to know about or something has happened to him mentally/ emotionally. Does he have any addictions that you know about? Maybe you know some of his friends who are will to tell you whats going on. But be warned. If you do find out anything, you can't tell him his friends were the ones who told you. You can back off for a few week to let him calm down. Send him some cards. Let him know you weren't trying to upset him. Let him know that no matter whats going on in his life you are there to support him and tell him you love him. Then wait for awhile to give him a chance to respond. If they feeled threated or if he's gotten paranoid, and you force your way in, you'll loose him for good. Praying is the best thing you can do right now...peace
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 4:01 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• He has the right tol his privacy and doesn't need bullied into complying with what you want.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 7:28 AM on Sep. 23, 2010