I want to dance with the man in the moon. Who do you want to dance with?

I want to go outside and dance with the man in the full moon. I want to walk through the dew in the early morning grass between my toes. What do you want to do thats fun and out of the ortinary? (can't spell this late at night! LOL) But I can dance a mean gig!!! LOL

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 3:11 AM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Entertainment

• I want to take a gentle jump forwards and swim in the air. Like flying, but then you have to make swimming movements. I love it! I dreamed about that a lot when I was little. Always used to "swim" under my father's apple trees.
    I also thought it would be really cool if there was floodding so I could jump out of the window on 3rd floor to take a swim. Then dive around in the house (of course I could breath under water!). ... Not so sure about that one anymore, but the breathing part is still attracting. lol
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 4:04 AM on Sep. 23, 2010