What do you like about yourself?

Seriously. People are always pointing out what's wrong with themselves so I'd like to hear the good!!! I'll go first. I like my hair and my legs and my eyes. I also like that I m a guinely good person and am sensitive to my kid's needs and am a faithful wife and a Christian woman!

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 3:25 AM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I love myself for who god made me to be. I am perfect in his eyes. I love how I am independant and strong willed. I live life to the fullest and enjoy every mistake I make along the way...
    Alysa505

Answer by Alysa505 at 7:15 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I love being a child of Abba. I love being filled with joy and laughter. I am gentle, compassionate, full of mercy. I say what I mean, and do what I say. I love to express myself. I love being able to come along side of someone who is in pain and listen. Allowing them to heal. I am confident. I am a woman in love with my husband for 30 years. I love the children given to me.I walk by faith but not afraid to step out into the unknown and take chances with people and situations. Life is too short to play games or worry about the smaill stuff. I pick and choose my battles. No need to win'em all! LOL I love to sing, dance with the man in the moon, and sit on the floor to play dolls with the little one. I love building forts with blankets in the livingroom & having a tea party! I am sensitive. Almost to a fault. I believe we all have gift to share, to encourage each other. Thats what I do best! Encourage u 2 b yourself!
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 3:39 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• That i am still hear b/c i am a survivor of BC
    LoVe4Free

Answer by LoVe4Free at 4:19 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I've got magic eyebrows.
    And I find myself funny.
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 6:09 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I make hubby laugh
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 7:24 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I Loved my hair. People thought I was a natural real Angel or barbie. It was something to live up to. Now Cancer took all of that away. No one believes in a bald Angel!? But I still try to help out all I can in my own ways. But I'm in unbearable pain right now. But I still will try to get the old me out. To be all I can. To help, encourage and do what I can to be helpful. I love to be kind, caring, helpful, supportive and all. Strangers are friends I've yet to meet and help.
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 12:23 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• My hair and legs. I am nice and friendly and love my family and God
    Marinemom03

Answer by Marinemom03 at 12:40 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I am friendly, my smile and my eyes
    soccerfanatic14

Answer by soccerfanatic14 at 1:59 PM on Sep. 23, 2010